The Ti Tree Bioreactor is licensed by the Queensland EPA as a state-of-the-art Waste Management facility.
The Bioreactor process is Environmentally Sustainable Waste Management in practice.
This is achieved through:
- Maximising gas capture to produce electrical power;
- The process minimises greenhouse gas emissions by offsetting fossil-fueled power generation, this allows qualification for carbon credits under the Federal Greenhouse programme;
- Utilising the moisture, nutrient and bacterial value from within waste streams to enhance energy production;
- Engineered containment and accelerated stabilisation of waste streams to achieve a status of equilibrium within engineered Bioreactor cells;
- Over the next 10 years green power generation is expected to increase to 10MWh, equivalent to powering over 12,000 homes, removing 90,000 cars from the roads or planting 1.4 million trees.